The Company collects information about Users of its services in order to provide you with services, to provide you with feedback, to protect our and your legitimate interests within the scope of its competence, as well as your data from unauthorized access by third parties, to analyze and improve our Services, to communicate with you and fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and the European Union.
The General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union entered into force on May 25, 2018.This new legislation has a significant impact on anyone whose business involves the processing of personal data about EU residents or within the EU. It is natural that personal data is the basis of work in the field of information technology, therefore the Company and our users should be aware of the compliance of the Company’s Policy with these norms. We have allocated a separate block in this policy explaining roles and GDPR compliance, which you can read here.
DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS
Personal data – information or a set of information about a natural person who is identified or can be specifically identified with the help of such data.
Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing) , extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Confidentiality of personal data is mandatory for compliance by the Operator or others who have access to personal data by this person, the requirement not to allow their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of another legal basis.
User – a person who has access to the Platform and uses them for their functional purposes.
DATA COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY AND SITUATIONS IN WHICH SUCH COLLECTION IS POSSIBLE
The Company’s personal data policy is focused on collecting the smallest amount of personal data as possible for the proper and high-quality provision of services, therefore, we may collect, store and use the following types of your personal data in the following situations:
When you contact us:
We collect data that you submit through the contact form on our website or that you provide to us in another way, such as verbally (by calling) or in writing (by email or other text message, such as by postal mail or fax). We collect your full name, email address, phone number and any additional information you provide.
When you subscribe to our updates:
When you subscribe to our blog updates, we collect the email address you provide and your subscription preferences.
Data that is automatically collected when you visit the website:
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other Internet-enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit the Website and/or use the Platform. This type of file usually contains the name of the website from which it was obtained, the “lifetime” of the file, and a value that it represents, usually a randomly generated unique number. We may use various technologies to collect information about your device and website usage. These technologies include your cookies and third-party files, as well as web beacons.
Most web browsers can be configured to accept or reject some or all of these technologies, but you will need to take additional steps to do so.
Third-party services for collecting information. Our website uses third-party services to collect standard online log information and details about visitor behavior patterns, including publicly available contact information associated with visitors and the names of companies with which visitors are associated. We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to collect this data.
We use this data to pursue our legitimate business interests, including identifying the most relevant leads and/or potential businesses and personalizing our marketing efforts to provide users with personalized content and improve their experience on our website.
Google Analytics provides us with information about user behavior, platforms and browsers used to access the website, pages visited on the website and subdomains, the region from which the visitor accesses the website and subdomains, how the visitor receives access to our website and subdomains (for example, through search engines, landing pages or direct visits) and other behavioral information.
You can find more information about how Google uses information from sites and applications that use its services at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that tracks how users behave on the site: Facebook, if they go to our website from this service, which pages they visit, which buttons and links they used to reach our website site
You can find more information about how Meta uses information from sites and applications that use its services at https://www.facebook.com/business/m/privacy-and-data.
Information from third-party services is processed strictly anonymously, is not combined with personal data, but only forms statistical data that are displayed on the platforms defined above.
METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND METHODS OF USE
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without a time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools. In the course of data processing, the Company uses the following methods: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The company uses your data only in exceptional cases, namely:
To get back to you:
We will use your email address, telephone number or other contact information you provide to us in writing or verbally to contact you and provide you with the services and information you request; We also use additional information that you may fill out in the appropriate form on our website, including your question or inquiry to our Company.
To establish business relations and inform about additional benefits of cooperation:
If you are an existing customer of ours or we reasonably believe that you may become a new customer of ours, we will use your email address, telephone number and other contact information that you provide to us in writing or verbally to establish a business relationship by sending you information about our services and providing you with updates that may be related to your personal and professional interests.
For providing you with information:
If you subscribe to our updates, we will use the email address you provide to send you information about our services, the latest updates, the latest products, case studies and research.
For automated processing:
If you visit the website, data about your behavior on the site will be automatically processed by cookies and third-party services to help us better understand the preferences of our users.
In the case of a legal appeal from the authority:
The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized state authorities only on the basis and in the manner established by current legislation. In this case, the Company strictly complies with the legislation of Ukraine and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
ROTECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Protection of Personal Data:
The Company guarantees the protection of Personal Data and Confidential Information from accidental loss or destruction, from illegal processing, including illegal destruction or access to Personal Data, and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integration of the necessary guarantees in the processing, namely:
- Uses data encryption;
- Personal data is isolated and protected by several levels of security;
- The service provider ensures continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability and stability of processing systems and services;
- Ensures timely restoration of Personal Data in the event of a technical accident;
- Performs data locking at all levels and applies a variety of technical and organizational measures to ensure its preservation and prevent data leakage and unauthorized access to data, such as;
- Web application firewall;
- Verification of input data;
- Continuous security management and monitoring;
- Daily data backup.
To store Confidential Information and Personal Data, the Company uses exclusively safe and secure resources, including Cloud media.
Separately, it should be noted that the Company has no control over what happens between the User’s device and the information infrastructure outside the website. Users should be aware of the many existing information security risks and take appropriate measures to protect their information. The Company is not responsible for violations that occur outside of its control.
Storage of Personal Data:
When we no longer have a legitimate need to process this information, we delete or anonymize this information from our active databases.
User data is stored on the Company’s servers and cloud storage media located on the territory of the European Union.
As a User (subject of personal data), you have the right to:
– know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the Owner, or give an appropriate mandate to obtain this information to authorized persons, except for the cases established by the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”;
– receive information about the terms of providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom personal data is transferred;
– to access your personal data;
– to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for the cases provided for by the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
– submit a reasoned claim to the Company with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
– make a reasoned demand to change or destroy your personal data by the Owner, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
– to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces your honor, dignity and business reputation;
– file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court;
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the current legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data;
– enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
– withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
CONTACTS TO CONTACT US
To communicate with us regarding the protection of confidential, personal user information, the interpretation of the norms of this policy, and in the event of any situation related to the violation of the norms of this policy, please contact us at the following contacts:
– to apply by e-mail: (hidden)
– for making calls on the territory of Ukraine: +38 073 874 3493
– to make contact by means of postal communication on the territory of Ukraine: Myru Street, 1a, Boryspil, Kyiv region, 08300, Ukraine.
– for making contact by means of postal communication in the territory of Estonia: Garjumaa county, Tallinn, Kesklinna district, str. Villardi 23-12, 10136, Estonia.